I'm A Senior
* I'm the life of the party-------
even when it lasts 'till 8
* I'm very good at opening childproof caps------ with a
* I'm usually interested in going home before I get to where I'm going.
* I'm good on a trip for at least an hour without my aspirin,
* I'm awake many hours before my body allows me to get up.
* I'm smiling all the time because I can't hear a word you're saying.
* I'm very good at telling stories...
over and over and over
* I'm aware that other people's grandchildren are not as bright as mine.
* I'm so cared for: long-term care, eye care, private care, dental care.
* I'm not grouchy, I just don't like traffic, waiting, children,
* I'm sure everything I can't find is in a very secure place.
* I'm wrinkled, saggy and lumpy, and that's just my left leg.
* I'm now spending more time with my pillows than with my mate.
* I'm wondering if you're only as old
as you feel, how could I be alive
at 120 ?
* I'm anti-everything now: anti-fat,
anti-smoke, anti-noise, anti-inflammatory.
* I'm supporting all movements now...
by eating bran, prunes
* I'm a walking storeroom of facts...
But, I seem to have
lost the key
* I'm a Senior Citizen and I think I am having the time of my life.
* Do I have Alzeimers? I don't remember.
But, I'm happy, I think.
* Everything is starting to click for me...........
elbows, my neck,
knees, my teeth.
Please Sign My Guestbook