You might be a school teacher if.....
1. When out in public you feel the urge
to snap your fingers at children
you do not know and correct their behavior.
2. You have no life between August to June.
3. When you mention "Vegetables" you're not talking about a food group.
4. You encourage an obnoxious parent
to check into charter schools or home schooling.
5. You can tell if it's a full moon without ever looking outside.
6. You can't have children because
there's no name you could
give a child that wouldn't bring on high blood pressure the moment you heard it uttered.
7. You think caffeine should be available in shot form from the school nurse.
8. Marking all A's on report cards
would make your life SO much simpler.
9. Your personal life comes to a screeching halt at report card time.
10. Meeting a child's parent instantly answers the question,
"Why is this kid like this?"